Check out our new webpage for Counselor Information!
It is a work in progress so continue to check back.
High School Requirements
MCS Honors Track
MCS College Prep Track
Scholarships and Financial Aid Information
FASFA CHANGES!- Video
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you are applying for all federal aid but you do not have to accept everything you are offered.
CHECKLIST OF ITEMS NEEDED TO FILE:
Gather info for you and your parents (if dependent student)
- Copy of your and your parents' federal tax returns 1040, 1040 EZ, 1040A
- Your and your parents' driver's license and Social Security numbers and birthdates
- Your and your parents' W-2 Forms and other records of money earned
- Current bank statements or an amount of your and your parent's cash, savings and checking accounts
- Current business information
- Total amount of incersments not in retirement accounts
- Your alien registration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Date of your parents marriage, divorce or seperation
Tips For Filing Online:
An FSA ID is a username and password that you must use to log in to certain U.S. Department of Education (ED) websites. Your FSA ID identifies you as someone who has the right to access your own personal information on ED websites such as the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) at fafsa.gov.
If you are a parent of a dependent student, you will need your own FSA ID if you want to sign your child's FAFSA electronically. If you have more than one child attending college, you can use the same FSA ID to sign all applications. Please note: Each FSA ID user must have a unique e-mail address. Your FSA ID is used to sign legally binding documents electronically. It has the same legal status as a written signature. Don't give your FSA ID to anyone—not even to someone helping you fill out the FAFSA. Sharing your FSA ID could put you at risk of identity theft!
Colleges of Interest
Check the scholarships section to find scholarship information for the colleges below.
Click on your school of interest for their home page.