Welcome to the Mobile Christian School family!
We would love for you to explore more about our school!
We invite you to:
1) Explore the information on this website
2) Contact our Headmaster David Pahman by calling or clicking the contact button at the bottom of the page
3) Visit our campus to see the great facilities, get a feel for the family environment, and meet our amazing students and teachers
Once you have decided:
1) Set up a time to interview. Bring a completed application, the latest report card from this year, last year's final report card, last year's standardized test scores, a copy of the birth certificate, and immunization card.
2) After the interview, you will be notified if an entrance test is needed. Each student must have at least a 50th percentile score on a major standardized test. If test scores are not available or the score is not at the 50th percentile, then the student must score at least the 50th percentile on the SAT, the test we use for our entrance exam.
3) Once accepted into MCS, registation is completed and the student spot is reserved when registration fee has been paid.