Welcome to the Mobile Christian School family!
We would love for you to explore more about our school!
We invite you to:
1) Explore the information on this website
2) Contact our Director of Admissions, Allie Ratcliff
3) Visit our campus to see the great facilities, get a feel for the family environment, and meet our amazing students and teachers
To Continue the Admissions Process:
1) Set up a time for an entrance exam. Bring a completed application, the latest report card from this year, last year's final report card, last year's standardized test scores, a copy of the birth certificate, and immunization card.
2) After a student has passed their entrance exam, an interview will be scheduled. Each student must have at least a 50th percentile score on a major standardized test. If test scores are not available or the score is not at the 50th percentile, then the student must score at least the 50th percentile on the SAT, the test we use for our entrance exam.
3) Once accepted into MCS, registation is completed and the student spot is reserved when registration fee has been paid.