It is the vision of the Bible Department that every student who attends MCS will be reconciled to God and spends eternity in heaven. It is also the vision that each student's life on earth will be abundant and lived in service to God and to his fellow man.
The mission of the Bible Department is to teach the truth concerning God's love, man's sinful state and God's plan to redeem man through the life, death and resurrection of His Son, Jesus Christ. The mission of the Bible Department coincides with the mission of Mobile Christian School to help students grow in the ways in which Jesus grew (Luke 2:52):
Mentally - By stimulating their minds with challenging Bible instruction (II Timothy 2:15)
Morally - By affirming to them that there is an infallible guide, the Bible (II Timothy 3:16-17)
Physically - By instilling biblical principles in their minds concerning the care of their bodies (I Corinthians 6:19-20)
Spiritually - By teaching God's word, for "faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" (Romans 10:17)
List of Values
The Plan of Action will be executed in accordance with the following values:
1. Love will guide all that we do.
2. We will treat students as we would want to be treated and as we would want our own children treated.
3. We will be reliable in completing all responsibilities.
4. We will maintain confidentiality in all student affairs.
5. We will treat all students fairly.
6. Discipline will be maintained in accordance with school rules.
7. God's name will be glorified in all that we do.
8. Humility and strength will be readily evident.
Year 1- First semester- Antediluvian, Post Diluvian, and Patriarchal Periods (Studies in the Book of Genesis) - Second semester - The Life of Christ
Year 2- First semester- Periods of Bondage and Wilderness Wanderings, Conquest, and Judges (Studies in the Books of Exodus through Judges) - Second semester- Acts, Romans, and Galatians
Year 3- First semester- Period of the United Kingdom (Studies in the Books of I Samuel through I Kings) - Second semester- I and II Corinthians, Ephesians, II Thessalonians
Year 4- First semester- Periods of Divided Kingdom, Exile, and Post Exile (Studies in the Books of II Kings through Nehemiah) - Second semester - I Timothy through Revelation